APPLY FOR SERIES SIX
Would you like to be in the running to be crowned the next Great British Bake Off’s Best Amateur Baker?
The Great British Bake Off will be back for a sixth series and we’re looking to find great bakers from all over the UK.
- Are you a fantastic home baker?
- Can you bake a brilliant spiced bun, an exceptional celebration cake or a beautifully plaited bread?
- Do you think you could impress Mary and Paul with your baking skills?
- Or do you know someone who might?
DOWNLOAD the application form and see if you could be the next baker in the tent!
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and over on 1 February 2015 and must be a resident of the UK (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
- As an amateur baker your main source of income cannot come from commercial baking in a professional environment and you cannot have ever worked full-time as a baker or chef.
- You cannot have acquired any formal NVQ or other professional catering qualifications in the past 10 years.
Download and complete the The Great British Bake Off application form.
The Great British Bake Off Team
43 Eagle Street
Applications close MIDNIGHT on Sunday 11th January 2015.