This Cookies Policy applies to websites and online platforms relating to The Great British Bake Off, An Extra Slice and other related programming (collectively the “Programme”) including without limitation the website with domain name: staging.thegreatbritishbakeoff.uk (the “Website”) and/or any account or pages created and/or operated by Love Productions Ltd, on online platforms such as twitter.com, facebook.com and instagram.com using #GBBO, @BritishBakeOff and/or #ExtraSlice or on any Programme-related pages (the “Love Pages(s)”). The Website and Love Pages are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “GBBO Site(s)”.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us to:
- make the GBBO Sites work as intended by us;
- save you having to login every time you visit the GBBO Sites;
- improve the speed/security of the GBBO Sites;
- continuously improve the GBBO Sites for you;
- determine if you are logged in to any of the GBBO Sites or not.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics. You can use Google’s Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on if you do not wish to participate.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however is likely to limit the functionality of the GBBO Sites and a large proportion of the world’s websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Last updated 18 August 2017
© Love Productions Ltd 2017