Biscuits were dunked, bread was short and brandy well and truly snapped. But how closely were you watching Biscuit Week? Answer these questions to find out if you’re a Star Viewer.
- At the start of the episode, which cult classic film did Sandi and Noel re-enact?
- Which baker finished their Signature bake early enough to sit down for a snack?
- Which three famous singers did Noel compare his new look to?
- Rahul loves to chat, but what is his rather impressive-sounding day job?
- Which baker reveals he also moonlights as a club DJ?
- Which two mountains got a shout-out during the Showstopper challenge?
- Which biscuits did Paul say would be good for digestion (clue: not a digestive)?
- How many of the bakers’ Signature biscuits hailed from Yorkshire?
Series Nine of The Great British Bake Off is on Tuesdays at 9pm on Channel 4. Want to catch up on some extra revision? Head to All 4 for more.
Dunk below for answers — no cheating!
- Back to the Future
- Elvis, Shakin’ Stevens and KD Laing.
- Nuclear Scientist
- Antony made Mount Kilimanjaro and Manon’s selfie was on the slopes of Mount Fuji
- Imelda’s oatmeal biscuits
- Three: Luke’s Yorkshire Gingernuts, Kim-Joy’s Orange Blossom York Biscuits and Karen’s Yorkshire Perkins